13287 Views • 0 Replies
Stadion Wojska Polskiego
Łazienkowska 3, 00-449 Warszawa, Poland
Stadion Wojska Polskiego is the home to Legia Warsaw and has a capacity of 31,800 and was built originally in 1927. It was subsequently renovated between 2008 and 2010 as the club began to experience success and featured in major European competitions.
It is located in the beautiful city of Warsaw where there are many things to see and do. If you are an away fan, you need to make sure that you are aware of the Ultras section of the Legia fan base, as they have been involved in some unsavoury incidents in the recent past.
Overall, the city of Warsaw is a great place to visit and you may want to make the most of the unique atmospheres that a Polish stadium provides.
- SAFETYSafety at Stadion Wojska Polskiego?
- SEATINGStadion Wojska Polskiego seating?
526 Views • 2 Replies
- FOODBest restaurants near Stadion Wojska Polskiego?
449 Views • 2 Replies
- FOODBest Food and Drink at Stadion Wojska Polskiego?
437 Views • 2 Replies
- PARKINGStadion Wojska Polskiego parking?
400 Views • 0 Replies
- HOT TIPBest Insider tip at Stadion Wojska Polskiego?
397 Views • 2 Replies