1014 Views • 1 Reply
800 Griffiths Way, Vancouver, BC V6B 6G1, Canada
Rogers Arena is located in Vancouver and opened in 1995 with a capacity of just over 18,600. Traditionally hockey is a HUGE sport in Canada and the fans are deeply committed. The Vancouver Canucks NHL team calls this place home but it’s a multipurpose facility – hosting concerts, special events, and of course – the Vancouver Winter Olympics where both the men’s and women’s hockey teams both won the gold medal in the 2010 Winter Games.
- SAFETYSafety at Rogers Arena?
- FOODBest food and drink at Rogers Arena?
823 Views • 1 Reply
- HOT TIPBest insider tip for Rogers Arena ?
703 Views • 1 Reply
- BARSBest bars near Rogers Arena?
591 Views • 1 Reply
- FOODBest restaurants near Rogers Arena?
584 Views • 1 Reply
- THINGS TO DOArtifacts to look for at Rogers Arena?
571 Views • 0 Replies