446 Views • 1 Reply
9490 Vaduz, Liechtenstein
The national stadium of Liechtenstein is one of the most beautiful grounds in world football and is well worth a visit whether there is a match taking place or not – sat on the banks of the Rhine, just meters from the Swiss border and the overhanging Swiss Alps.
The national team aren’t only generous with their hospitality off the field but they are notoriously generous on the field as they haven’t won a game for over 2 years.
FC Vaduz play their home games at the 7,584 capacity ground and are the only team from Liechtenstein to compete in the Swiss Super League.
- HOT TIPBest Insider tip at Rheinpark Stadion?
- SEATINGRheinpark Stadion seating?
439 Views • 1 Reply
- FOODBest restaurants near Rheinpark Stadion?
437 Views • 1 Reply
- SAFETYSafety at Rheinpark Stadion?
427 Views • 0 Replies
- BARSBest Bars near Rheinpark Stadion?
408 Views • 1 Reply
- PARKINGRheinpark Stadion parking?
406 Views • 0 Replies