545 Views • 3 Replies
Mercedesstraße 87, 70372 Stuttgart, Germany
The days of VFB Stuttgart winning the Bundesliga with Mario Gomez at the helm are over a decade away and they now find themselves in the second league of German football. However, a club like Stuttgart won’t be down there for long, and the optimism that comes with winning, as they do do in the Bundesliga 2, means that there are plenty of smiles and cheers on a game day. Indeed, the enormous 60,000 capacity stadium is no use in the second league of German football – and with the stadium being renovated as recently as 2011, you can be sure that the facilities, seats and views are as top tier as they come.
- HOT TIPBest Insider tip at Mercedes-Benz Arena?
- FOODBest restaurants near Mercedes-Benz Arena?
487 Views • 3 Replies
- TRANSPORTHow do I get to Mercedes-Benz Arena?
453 Views • 3 Replies
- FOODBest Food and Drink at Mercedes-Benz Arena?
449 Views • 3 Replies
- SEATINGMercedes-Benz Arena seating?
434 Views • 3 Replies
- BARSBest Bars around Mercedes-Benz Arena?
414 Views • 3 Replies