232 Views • 1 Reply
Zürcherstrasse 464, 9015 St. Gallen, Switzerland
Now known as Kybunpark, this multi-purpose stadium was built in 2008 and boasts modern facilities and a stunning green pitch that awaits the fun and chaos of match day. The stadium is home to many national games as well as international ones between teams like Brazil and Spain, making it a popular attraction all over the world. With a total capacity of 20,000, there is a symphony of cheers and waving flags at every match. It’s a perfect day out for any soccer fan, so don’t miss out.
- SEATINGAFG Arena seating?
- BARSBest Bars near AFG Arena?
231 Views • 1 Reply
- SAFETYSafety at AFG Arena?
231 Views • 0 Replies
- PARKINGAFG Arena parking?
223 Views • 0 Replies
- CROWDWhat to expect from the AFG Arena crowd?
210 Views • 1 Reply
- FOODBest restaurants near AFG Arena?
203 Views • 1 Reply