1548 Views • 2 Replies
St Mary's Stadium
Britannia Rd, Southampton SO14 5FP, UK
As befits a long-term Premier League side, Southampton’s St Mary’s Stadium is a stunning piece of architecture. There are no windy inlets on the corners, it has a strong capacity (32,000) and absolutely massive TV screens inside, which are a necessity to enjoy big moments of the modern game. The seats start fairly far from the pitch perimeter, but rather than feeling far from the action, you just appreciate the excellent views afforded from all sides of the stadium. If you’re looking for a Premier League game without splashing out £90 for Arsenal, get yourself to St Mary’s.
- FOODBest Food and Drink at St Mary's Stadium?
- BARSBest Pubs around St Mary's Stadium?
1107 Views • 2 Replies
- SEATINGSt Mary's Stadium seating?
713 Views • 2 Replies
- TRANSPORTHow do I get to St Mary's Stadium?
692 Views • 2 Replies
- FOODBest restaurants near St Mary's Stadium?
671 Views • 2 Replies
- THINGS TO DOThings to check out around St Mary's Stadium?
640 Views • 2 Replies