432 Views • 3 Replies
Dietmar-Hopp-Straße 1, 74889 Sinsheim, Germany
Despite representing Hoffenheim, the stadium is actually in the small town of Sinsheim. Having been built in 2009, the Rhein-Neckar Arena is one of the newest stadiums in Germany and has the seating and the facilities to show it. There are fantastic food and drink options available with tonnes of kiosks running the concourses. Although there is little to do in the surrounding area – your focus should be on the football. With an atmosphere started with rock band Rammstein ringing out before every game – this small team is doing well and isn’t afraid to shout about it! If you’re feeling fancy – grab a seat in the East Stand and kick back with the extra legroom.
- TRANSPORTHow do I get to Rhein-Neckar-Arena?
- FOODBest Food and Drink at Rhein-Neckar-Arena?
418 Views • 3 Replies
- BARSBest Bars around Rhein-Neckar-Arena?
413 Views • 3 Replies
- FOODBest restaurants near Rhein-Neckar-Arena?
374 Views • 3 Replies
- HOT TIPBest Insider tip at Rhein-Neckar-Arena?
361 Views • 3 Replies
- THINGS TO DOThings to check out around Rhein-Neckar-Arena?
358 Views • 3 Replies