2163 Views • 2 Replies
1844 SW Morrison St, Portland, OR 97205, United States
Providence Park is home to the Portland Timbers (Major League Soccer) and Portland Thorns (National Women’s Soccer League) soccer teams. The stadium is located in downtown Portland, Oregon and is a landmark for Portland natives. Portlandians are spirited fans of their sports team so on game day/night, Providence Park is boisterous. You can hear the famous Timbers Army chanting their chants and beating their drums from well outside the stadium gates. Head their for a rivalry game and you’re in for quite a night!
Fan Author: Will B
- PARKINGProvidence Park parking?
- FOODBest food and drink at Providence Park?
1790 Views • 2 Replies
- BARSBest bars near Providence Park?
1373 Views • 2 Replies
- SEATINGProvidence Park seating?
1059 Views • 2 Replies
- FREE STUFFBest giveaways at Providence Park?
1013 Views • 2 Replies
- CROWDWhat to expect from the Providence Park crowd?
954 Views • 2 Replies