1423 Views • 2 Replies
1844 SW Morrison St, Portland, OR 97205, United States
Providence Park is home to the Portland Timbers (Major League Soccer) and Portland Thorns (National Women’s Soccer League) soccer teams. The stadium is located in downtown Portland, Oregon and is a landmark for Portland natives. Portlandians are spirited fans of their sports team so on game day/night, Providence Park is boisterous. You can hear the famous Timbers Army chanting their chants and beating their drums from well outside the stadium gates. Head their for a rivalry game and you’re in for quite a night!
Fan Author: Will B
- PARKINGProvidence Park parking?
- FOODBest food and drink at Providence Park?
1112 Views • 2 Replies
- BARSBest bars near Providence Park?
1102 Views • 2 Replies
- SEATINGProvidence Park seating?
876 Views • 2 Replies
- TICKETSDealing with scalpers at Providence Park?
661 Views • 2 Replies
- TRANSPORTDirections to Providence Park?
648 Views • 2 Replies