2181 Views • 2 Replies
100 Art Rooney Ave, Pittsburgh, PA 15212, United States
Known as the mustard palace for its mustard colored seats, Heinz Field is a sight to see. Its open dome structure allows fans to sit on the water and stare at the impeccable skyline of the city of Pittsburgh. Created in 2001, Heinz Field seats 65,550 and has no trouble selling out for Steelers home games. Heinz is most famous for its appearance in The Dark Knight Rises as Gotham Stadium. The food here is impeccable like freshly carved roast beef or the Grid Iron Grill. It even has the local favorite Primanti Brothers. You will not go hungry here and you will not lack any culture. Always get there early and participate in The 1st-In-Goal promotion where the first 25,000 fans receive a scratch and win card for great Steelers swag.
Fan Author: Chardae Jones
- CROWDWhat to expect from the Heinz Field crowd ?
- BARSBest bars near Heinz Field ?
1872 Views • 2 Replies
- SEATINGHeinz Field seating ?
1807 Views • 2 Replies
- FREE STUFFBest giveaways at Heinz Field ?
1766 Views • 2 Replies
- MERCHANDISEStores to hit up at Heinz Field ?
1502 Views • 2 Replies
- TICKETSDealing with scalpers at Heinz Field ?
1456 Views • 2 Replies