1768 Views • 1 Reply
nib Stadium, Pier Street, Perth, Western Australia, Australia
Perth’s premium rectangular stadium sits on the banks of the Swan River, just off the Graham Farmer Freeway, near the center of Perth. Having undergone a recent facelift, the nib Stadium now commands more and more top class sporting events. The Socceroos played Bangladesh there to open up their Qualifying campaign, and the feedback from players was it was an outstanding place to play with great support from the locals.
- BARSBest Bars near nib Stadium?
- FOODBest Food and Drink at nib Stadium?
1240 Views • 1 Reply
- PARKINGnib Stadium parking?
829 Views • 1 Reply
- MERCHANDISEStores to hit up at nib Stadium?
545 Views • 1 Reply
- FOODBest restaurants near nib Stadium?
507 Views • 1 Reply
- HOT TIPBest Insider tip at nib Stadium?
506 Views • 1 Reply