9837 Views • 1 Reply
TCF Bank Stadium
420 Southeast 23rd Avenue, Minneapolis, MN, United States
This was the Minnesota Vikings home while their beautiful US Bank stadium was being built. The Minnesota Gophers home stadium means embracing the frigid temperatures to the dismay of their visiting fans because Minnesotaians don’t complain about the cold. The new stadium is all ready to host the Super Bowl, NCAA Men’s Basketball Championship, and other big time events. Seeing a game on the Beavers home field is still fun but lacks the infrastructure and amenities that you expect from an NFL team. Still it is better than the MetroDome which was falling apart at its seams.
- TICKETSDealing with scalpers at TCF Bank Stadium ?
- PARKINGTCF Bank Stadium parking ?
9017 Views • 1 Reply
- FOODBest food and drink at TCF Bank Stadium ?
7005 Views • 1 Reply
- BARSBest bars near TCF Bank Stadium ?
5692 Views • 1 Reply
- FREE STUFFBest giveaways at TCF Bank Stadium ?
5591 Views • 1 Reply
- THINGS TO DOArtifacts to look for at TCF Bank Stadium ?
5496 Views • 1 Reply