817 Views • 1 Reply
Moonee Valley Racecourse
Moonee Valley Racecourse, McPherson Street, Moonee Ponds, Victoria, Australia
The Valley is the historic home of Australia’s most prestigious horse race, the Cox Plate. It’s considered Melbourne’s most appealing spectator racecourse, offering an exciting, up-close and personal entertainment experience like no other. Established in 1883, Moonee Valley has enjoyed a rich and vibrant history of thoroughbred horse racing at its unique amphitheater track and was the first Australian metropolitan track to conduct night racing.
- PARKINGMoonee Valley Racecourse parking?
- FOODBest restaurants near Moonee Valley Racecourse?
700 Views • 0 Replies
- SEATINGMoonee Valley Racecourse seating?
688 Views • 1 Reply
- HOT TIPBest Insider tip at Moonee Valley Racecourse?
469 Views • 1 Reply
- FOODBest Food and Drink at Moonee Valley Racecourse?
433 Views • 0 Replies
- CROWDWhat to expect from the Moonee Valley Racecourse crowd?
416 Views • 0 Replies