791 Views • 2 Replies
Melbourne Park, Melbourne, Victoria, Australia
Melbourne Park has been the home of the Australian Open Tennis Grand Slam since 1988. The venue has three fully covered courts now, Rod Laver Arena, Margaret Court Arena, and Hisense Arena. There are numerous other show courts utilized during the two week tournament held in January each year. Players and fans alike regularly vote the Australian Open as their favourite grand slam each year.
- PARKINGMelbourne Park parking?
- HOT TIPBest Insider tip at Melbourne Park?
580 Views • 1 Reply
- SAFETYSafety at Melbourne Park?
562 Views • 0 Replies
- FOODBest restaurants near Melbourne Park?
557 Views • 1 Reply
- SEATINGMelbourne Park seating?
542 Views • 1 Reply
- BARSBest Bars near Melbourne Park?
511 Views • 2 Replies