140 Views • 2 Replies
Estadio Vicente Calderon
Paseo de la Virgen del Puerto, 67, 28005 Madrid, Spain
Atletico Madrid play their football at one of the most bizarrely structured stadiums in Europe. Three-quarters of the stadium look pretty impressive – a smooth, round drum – before the Preferencia Stand erupts into view, disconnected from everything else. Visually, it’s a bit strange. Its only other weakness is a lack of roof coverage, which isn’t ideal during rainy spells. For all that, it’s a great stadium for football. Over 50,000 fans will be in attendance for big matches, and there’s always a great atmosphere with Los Colchoneros.
- CROWDWhat to expect from the Estadio Vicente Calderon crowd?
- BARSBest Bars around Estadio Vicente Calderon?
131 Views • 2 Replies
- TRANSPORTHow do I get to Estadio Vicente Calderon?
128 Views • 2 Replies
- HOT TIPBest Insider tip at Estadio Vicente Calderon?
123 Views • 2 Replies
- FOODBest Food and Drink at Estadio Vicente Calderon?
121 Views • 2 Replies
- THINGS TO DOThings to check out around Estadio Vicente Calderon?
118 Views • 2 Replies