977 Views • 2 Replies
Twickenham Stadium, Whitton Rd, Twickenham TW2 7BA, UK
Second only to Wembley in its size, this 82,000-person stadium is an absolute behemoth of sporting history. Known as “The Home of Rugby Union”, it hosts all of England’s home rugby matches and is always full to the rafters during the Six Nations. While it has also been a venue for concerts and American football, it will never truly be anything other than a first-rate rugby ground. It has undergone a fair amount of redevelopment over the years, and so now it shines under the floodlights and creates an atmosphere unlike any other.
- SEATINGTwickenham Stadium seating?
- FOODBest Food and Drink at Twickenham Stadium?
840 Views • 2 Replies
- BARSBest Pubs around Twickenham Stadium?
807 Views • 2 Replies
- TRANSPORTHow do I get to Twickenham Stadium?
754 Views • 2 Replies
- CROWDWhat to expect from the Twickenham Stadium crowd?
529 Views • 2 Replies
- HOT TIPBest Insider tip at Twickenham Stadium?
526 Views • 2 Replies