866 Views • 2 Replies
261 Boulevard de Tournai, 59650 Villeneuve-d'Ascq, France
One of the newest stadiums in France, Stade Pierre-Mauroy is one of the most up to date stadiums in the country, maybe even the world. Opened in 2012, the stadium houses just over 50,000 faithful fans with some great seats and fantastic views. In the grand scheme of things, the stadium has some fantastic facilities including bright and friendly concourses, filled with kiosks selling some good quality food and drinks. Plus, with TV’s dotted around the ground and great free Wi-Fi catching you up with the day’s actions, you won’t miss a thing!
- TRANSPORTHow do I get to Stade Pierre-Mauroy?
- FOODBest restaurants near Stade Pierre-Mauroy?
850 Views • 2 Replies
- BARSBest Bars around Stade Pierre-Mauroy?
849 Views • 2 Replies
- CROWDWhat to expect from the Stade Pierre-Mauroy crowd?
650 Views • 2 Replies
- FOODBest Food and Drink at Stade Pierre-Mauroy?
598 Views • 2 Replies
- THINGS TO DOThings to check out around Stade Pierre-Mauroy?
520 Views • 2 Replies