298 Views • 1 Reply
Stade Maurice Dufrasne
Rue de la Centrale 2 4000 Liège Belgium
One of the oldest stadiums in European football, the Stade Maurice Dufrasne (or Stade du Sclessin as it’s also known) was built in 1903 and has been the home of Standard Liege ever since.
The red and white of Standard has become synonymous with success with Les Rouches lifting the Belgian First Division on 14 occasions and their ‘ultras’ make the Stade Maurice Dufrasne one of the most incredible sporting meccas in Europe.
- BARSBest Bars near Stade Maurice Dufrasne?
- SAFETYSafety at Stade Maurice Dufrasne?
288 Views • 0 Replies
- SEATINGStade Maurice Dufrasne seating?
281 Views • 1 Reply
- HOT TIPBest Insider tip at Stade Maurice Dufrasne?
275 Views • 1 Reply
- CROWDWhat to expect from the Stade Maurice Dufrasne crowd?
261 Views • 1 Reply
- PARKINGStade Maurice Dufrasne parking?
258 Views • 0 Replies