1689 Views • 1 Reply
1 Arrowhead Dr, Kansas City, MO 64129, United States
Arrowhead Stadium is home to the Kansas City Chiefs of the National Football League. The stadium is shaped like an arrow hence the name. The Chiefs’ fans are die hard about their football and come from Nebraska, Kansas, Missouri, and South Dakota to cheer on their favorite team. The stadium is filled with Red and Yellow on game days and is one of the more unique venues in the NFL. The war chants during the game are fun to be part of and the stadium is in a good location where there isn’t much traffic and you kind of make a whole day experience out of it with tailgating pre and post-game.
Fan Author: Ari Royals
- FOODBest food and drink at Arrowhead Stadium ?
- BARSBest bars near Arrowhead Stadium ?
1333 Views • 1 Reply
- FREE STUFFBest giveaways at Arrowhead Stadium ?
1059 Views • 2 Replies
- HOT TIPBest insider tip for Arrowhead Stadium ?
897 Views • 1 Reply
- FOODBest restaurants near Arrowhead Stadium ?
892 Views • 1 Reply
- TRANSPORTDirections to Arrowhead Stadium ?
859 Views • 1 Reply