1587 Views • 2 Replies
1 Everbank Field Dr, Jacksonville, FL 32202, United States
Everbank Field is home to the NFL’s Jacksonville Jaguars and the “biggest cocktail party in the world” Georgia Bulldogs and Florida Gators annual football game. It also host the annual Gator Bowl, Taxslayer Bowl depending on who is advertising it. The stadium is located in downtown Jacksonville, right on the Atlantic Ocean and is one of the premier football venues in Florida. Floridians know how to do football and this is a great place to watch an NFL game but should be on every college football fans’ bucket list. There is not a bad seat in the stadium and it has large video boards for fans to watch replays of the action. The stadium also hosted the 2005 Super Bowl.
Fan Author: Chris Martin / Photo credit
- FOODBest food and drink at EverBank Field?
- PARKINGEverBank Field parking?
1449 Views • 2 Replies
- BARSBest bars near EverBank Field?
1299 Views • 2 Replies
- FOODBest restaurants near EverBank Field?
1260 Views • 2 Replies
- MERCHANDISEStores to hit up at EverBank Field?
1219 Views • 1 Reply
- HOT TIPBest insider tip for EverBank Field?
1119 Views • 2 Replies