422 Views • 1 Reply
Stadionstraße 1a, 6020 Innsbruck, Austria
Located in the picturesque city of Innsbruck, within the Tyrol Mountain range, the Tivoli Neu stadium has become one of the most recognisable venues in Austrian football.
Although home side FC Wacker Innsbruck currently find themselves languishing in the second tier of Austrian league football, their stadium is fit for Austrian Bundesliga football.
The Tivoli Neu was renovated in 2008, to host matches at the European Championships and has a capacity of 30,000.
- HOT TIPBest Insider tip at Tivoli Neu?
- PARKINGTivoli Neu parking?
407 Views • 0 Replies
- SEATINGTivoli Neu seating?
407 Views • 1 Reply
- SAFETYSafety at Tivoli Neu?
402 Views • 0 Replies
- FOODBest restaurants near Tivoli Neu?
401 Views • 1 Reply
- BARSBest Bars near Tivoli Neu?
382 Views • 2 Replies