933 Views • 1 Reply
Stadio Carlo Castellani
Stadio C. Castellani, Via delle Olimpiadi, 50053 Empoli FI, Italy
Empoli really isn’t the largest of towns with a population of around 40,000 and so the football infrastructure on a game day regarding food, drinks and transportation isn’t the best. However, you can stroll to the stadium and on a beautiful Italian day, that’s really all you want. One fun factor in the stadium is that the main stand isn’t found in your typical place and the raucous fans are found in the East Stand that runs the length of the pitch!
- FOODBest restaurants near Stadio Carlo Castellani?
- FOODBest Food and Drink at Stadio Carlo Castellani?
918 Views • 1 Reply
- PARKINGStadio Carlo Castellani parking?
785 Views • 1 Reply
- HOT TIPBest Insider tip at Stadio Carlo Castellani?
719 Views • 1 Reply
- SEATINGStadio Carlo Castellani seating?
706 Views • 1 Reply
- CROWDWhat to expect from the Stadio Carlo Castellani crowd?
634 Views • 1 Reply