1601 Views • 2 Replies
2100 Woodward Ave, Detroit, MI 48201, United States
The Detroit Tigers of Major League Baseball play their home games at Comerica Park, located in downtown Detroit, Michigan. Comerica is a newer ballpark which was built in 2000 and has a lot of nice features that newer stadiums have. The views from behind the plate are amazing where you get to see the giant scoreboard as well as the beautiful Detroit skyline. Fans love to touch the giant Tiger statue before entering a game and there are also Tigers on the scoreboard and throughout the stadium. The food at the stadium is very unique and offers plenty of variety for even the pickiest fan. The fans are also very family friendly and love to discuss baseball with those fans around them.
Fan Author: Andrew Taft
- PARKINGComerica Park parking ?
- SAFETYSafety at Comerica Park ?
1573 Views • 2 Replies
- FOODBest restaurants near Comerica Park ?
1458 Views • 3 Replies
- MERCHANDISEStores to hit up at Comerica Park ?
1295 Views • 2 Replies
- TICKETSDealing with scalpers at Comerica Park ?
1290 Views • 2 Replies
- THINGS TO DOThings to check out around Comerica Park ?
1210 Views • 2 Replies