330 Views • 0 Replies
Hidden Valley Raceway
Hidden Valley Motor Sports Complex, Hidden Valley Road, Hidden Valley, Northern Territory, Australia
The Hidden Valley Raceway hosts a leg of the v8 Supercars Championship, and is located 10 kms from the Darwin CBD. It is part of the larger Hidden Valley Motorsports Complex which also boasts a 1km drag racing track, a mud racing circuit, motorcross tracks, and a go-kart circuit.
The racetrack is famed for its high speeds and fast lap times. The 2.87km circuit has a 1.1km main straight, and has 14 corners. Key to winning here is to keep the car balanced and flowing through the bends in preparation for opening up all cylinders on the straights.
- HOT TIPBest Insider tip at Hidden Valley Raceway?
- PARKINGHidden Valley Raceway parking?
298 Views • 0 Replies
- CROWDWhat to expect from the Hidden Valley Raceway crowd?
289 Views • 0 Replies
- TRANSPORTDirections to Hidden Valley Raceway?
280 Views • 1 Reply
- FOODBest Food and Drink at Hidden Valley Raceway?
265 Views • 0 Replies
- BARSBest Bars near Hidden Valley Raceway?
247 Views • 0 Replies