693 Views • 0 Replies
Hidden Valley Raceway
Hidden Valley Motor Sports Complex, Hidden Valley Road, Hidden Valley, Northern Territory, Australia
The Hidden Valley Raceway hosts a leg of the v8 Supercars Championship, and is located 10 kms from the Darwin CBD. It is part of the larger Hidden Valley Motorsports Complex which also boasts a 1km drag racing track, a mud racing circuit, motorcross tracks, and a go-kart circuit.
The racetrack is famed for its high speeds and fast lap times. The 2.87km circuit has a 1.1km main straight, and has 14 corners. Key to winning here is to keep the car balanced and flowing through the bends in preparation for opening up all cylinders on the straights.
- CROWDWhat to expect from the Hidden Valley Raceway crowd?
- HOT TIPBest Insider tip at Hidden Valley Raceway?
691 Views • 0 Replies
- PARKINGHidden Valley Raceway parking?
668 Views • 0 Replies
- TRANSPORTDirections to Hidden Valley Raceway?
501 Views • 1 Reply
- BARSBest Bars near Hidden Valley Raceway?
493 Views • 0 Replies
- FOODBest Food and Drink at Hidden Valley Raceway?
433 Views • 0 Replies