2244 Views • 2 Replies
Great American Ball Park
100 Joe Nuxhall Way, Cincinnati, OH 45202, United States
The Great American Ballpark is home to the Cincinnati Reds of the MLB. This is one of the nicest ballparks to be made in recent years. The stadium has taken out seats so you have extra leg room, revamped their concessions and entertainment and put the stadium is a primetime sport for fans to get to on a Summer night. The Ballpark is located on the Ohio River and walking around the stadium creates some beautiful views of downtown Cincinnati. The fans love their reds whether they be from the golden age of the Big Red Machine down to the Red October days or even to the recent Ken Griffey Jr. and Barry Larkin teams. This is a great place to see a baseball game and has nostalgia and museums that compare to going to Cooperstown.
Fan Author: Riley McDonald / Photo credit
- FREE STUFFBest giveaways at Great American Ball Park ?
- HOT TIPBest insider tip for Great American Ball Park ?
1642 Views • 1 Reply
- TICKETSDealing with scalpers at Great American Ball Park ?
1482 Views • 1 Reply
- FOODBest food and drink at Great American Ball Park ?
1416 Views • 1 Reply
- BARSBest bars near Great American Ball Park ?
1408 Views • 1 Reply
- SEATINGGreat American Ball Park seating ?
1357 Views • 1 Reply