1542 Views • 1 Reply
333 E Trade St, Charlotte, NC 28202, United States
The Spectrum Center is host to the NBA’s Charlotte Hornets and is located in uptown Charlotte. The team took back the Hornet’s name after the original team went to New Orleans. Fans love to come to games for the chance to see the great Michael “Air” Jordan who is a part owner of the team and so called “Mayor” of Charlotte. It hosts concerts, college basketball games, Disney on Ice, motocross, and many other activities thanks to the city of Charlotte owning the stadium. The support for the team has been dismal over the last 5 years and there seems to be no end for the current misery soaking up this team. The good news is you can buy a cheap ticket and sneak your way down to courtside to see other team’s stars.
Fan Author: Chad Nitram
- BARSBest bars near Spectrum Center?
- FOODBest food and drink at Spectrum Center?
1498 Views • 1 Reply
- SEATINGSpectrum Center seating?
1105 Views • 1 Reply
- PARKINGSpectrum Center parking?
1049 Views • 1 Reply
- CROWDWhat to expect from the Spectrum Center crowd?
927 Views • 1 Reply
- FOODBest restaurants near Spectrum Center?
913 Views • 1 Reply