1600 Views • 1 Reply
One Seymour Knox III Plaza, Buffalo, New York
Located on Buffalo’s waterfront property, the KeyBank Center is home to the Buffalo Sabres of the NHL. The facility has two public levels, two private levels, 80 suites and 5,000 club seats. It boasts a large food court with interactive sports opportunities, a sports bar and a private restaurant. The Sabres can draw a maximum crowd of 18,595. The stadium has an 8 sided jumbotron which was one of the first of its kind when built. It has fallen on the ice multiple times and is a regular joke for visitors to the arena. The arena also is used regularly for college basketball games and hosts concerts.
Fan Author: Chris Martin
- BARSBest bars near KeyBank Center ?
- TICKETSDealing with scalpers at KeyBank Center ?
1267 Views • 1 Reply
- HOT TIPBest insider tip for KeyBank Center ?
1228 Views • 1 Reply
- FOODBest restaurants near KeyBank Center ?
1150 Views • 1 Reply
- TRANSPORTDirections to KeyBank Center ?
1126 Views • 1 Reply
- SAFETYSafety at KeyBank Center ?
982 Views • 1 Reply