191 Views • 1 Reply
Mogyoród, Hungaroring utca 10, 2146 Hungary
The Hungarian Grand Prix takes place at the Hungaroring, its home since 2003. One of the founding races on the Formula 1 calendar, the race is held less than 20 kilometers outside of the picturesque city of Budapest and is held annually in July, towards the latter part of the European F1 season.
What Hungary lacks in overtaking action it makes up for by being an all-round great place to watch Formula 1 racing. The Hungaroring is set in a natural ‘bowl’ making for some excellent views of much of the track – despite the intense heat.
- HOT TIPBest Insider tip at Hungaroring?
- FOODBest Food and Drink at Hungaroring?
190 Views • 1 Reply
- BARSBest Bars near Hungaroring?
157 Views • 1 Reply
- PARKINGHungaroring parking?
143 Views • 0 Replies
- CROWDWhat to expect from the Hungaroring crowd?
138 Views • 1 Reply
- SEATINGHungaroring seating?
137 Views • 1 Reply