526 Views • 0 Replies
Jan Breydel Stadion
Koning Leopold III-laan 50, 8200 Brugge, Belgium
Jan Breydel is a small, historic stadium located in a quiet town of Brugge. Opened since 1975 and home to Euro 2000 Championships, this is a stadium with fantastic past games and more to come in the future. There have been several refurbishments over the years to ensure the safety of its guests. And because it’s set so close to town, there are plenty of hotels and restaurants nearby to extend a day of entertainment into an evening of good drinks and food. Enjoy the upbeat atmosphere amongst home and away fans at this cherished stadium.
- PARKINGJan Breydel Stadion parking?
- HOT TIPBest Insider tip at Jan Breydel Stadion?
455 Views • 0 Replies
- FOODBest restaurants near Jan Breydel Stadion?
443 Views • 1 Reply
- CROWDWhat to expect from the Jan Breydel Stadion crowd?
440 Views • 1 Reply
- SAFETYSafety at Jan Breydel Stadion?
439 Views • 0 Replies
- SEATINGJan Breydel Stadion seating?
435 Views • 2 Replies