996 Views • 3 Replies
Castroper Str. 145, 44791 Bochum, Germany
It’s safe to say that a trip to Bochum will be one of the nicest surprises you will have on going to a football stadium. On the face of it, a game at the Ruhrstadion doesn’t sound that great – Bundesliga 2 action compared to the noisy neighbours of Borussia Dortmund just a train ride away. However, you will find a great throwback of a stadium –good food, fantastic seats, and a party like atmosphere with a truly welcoming crowd, you are not likely to forget a day trip here! If all that doesn’t convince you to go – perhaps the prices might. With tickets starting from just €12, can you afford not to go!
- BARSBest Bars around Ruhrstadion?
- THINGS TO DOThings to check out around Ruhrstadion?
954 Views • 3 Replies
- FOODBest Food and Drink at Ruhrstadion?
877 Views • 3 Replies
- TRANSPORTHow do I get to Ruhrstadion?
623 Views • 3 Replies
- FOODBest restaurants near Ruhrstadion?
607 Views • 3 Replies
- HOT TIPBest Insider tip at Ruhrstadion?
606 Views • 3 Replies