951 Views • 2 Replies
Estadio San Mames
Rafael Moreno Pitxitxi Kalea, s/n, 48013 Bilbo, Bizkaia, Spain
The old San Mamés stood for 100 years before the club finally decided to move on and build an entirely new stadium with a recycled name. The facilities are much improved and modernised, the capacity has grown by over a 25% (up to 53,000) and incredibly, it was entirely publicly funded. It is filling enclosed with two tiers all the way round, giving the impression of being complete and professional. Bilbao are an exciting club, and this fantastic stadium is a reflection of their ability and ambition.
- CROWDWhat to expect from the Estadio San Mames crowd?
- BARSBest Bars around Estadio San Mames?
888 Views • 2 Replies
- FOODBest Food and Drink at Estadio San Mames?
875 Views • 2 Replies
- THINGS TO DOThings to check out around Estadio San Mames?
832 Views • 2 Replies
- FOODBest restaurants near Estadio San Mames?
631 Views • 2 Replies
- TRANSPORTHow do I get to Estadio San Mames?
561 Views • 2 Replies