638 Views • 2 Replies
Stade Armand Cesari
Route du Stade, 20600 Furiani, France
Found on the small island of Corsica – which is actually closer to Italy than it is to mainland France – you would be forgiven in thinking that Bastia would play in Serie A rather than the French footballing world. However – they do belong in Ligue 1, with a game at Stade Armand Cerari being an interesting experience. With only 16,000 seats the atmosphere can be a bit lacking – with most away fans not wanting to make the journey out to the island. Indeed – with transport links on the island being not great either – Bastia fans are certainly committed ones!
- CROWDWhat to expect from the Stade Armand Cesari crowd?
- THINGS TO DOThings to check out around Stade Armand Cesari?
586 Views • 2 Replies
- FOODBest restaurants near Stade Armand Cesari?
518 Views • 2 Replies
- SEATINGStade Armand Cesari seating?
509 Views • 2 Replies
- BARSBest Bars around Stade Armand Cesari?
476 Views • 2 Replies
- TRANSPORTHow do I get to Stade Armand Cesari?
444 Views • 2 Replies