360 Views • 1 Reply
Schijnpoortweg 119, 2170 Antwerpen, Belgium
Set in Antwerp, Belgium, Sportpaleis is the largest indoor stadium in Europe. Since its opening in 1933, this venue has been home to a plethora of fun and entertainment, from track to concerts to tennis. It isn’t a surprise that Sportpaleis was once listed as the second most visited venue in the entire world – a potential eighth world wonder for sports fans? With 23,359 seats, there are plenty of opportunities to get a spot in this gem.
- SEATINGAntwerps Sportpaleis seating?
- BARSBest Bars near Antwerps Sportpaleis?
265 Views • 1 Reply
- PARKINGAntwerps Sportpaleis parking?
261 Views • 0 Replies
- SAFETYSafety at Antwerps Sportpaleis?
243 Views • 0 Replies
- HOT TIPBest Insider tip at Antwerps Sportpaleis?
240 Views • 1 Reply
- FOODBest Food and Drink at Antwerps Sportpaleis?
237 Views • 1 Reply